Monday, December 10, 2007

Well I never completly finished my first post. I guess I will get back to that another time. I have been trying to forget about the whole situation. I just want my things back, rather if there if there is any justice or not. It has been dragging me down.

I have come up with this crazy idea to build a website. I am getting Macro Media Dreamweaver and I am really going to do it. I might really enjoy it and make a new career choice. I would really like to finish my associates in drafting though. I have missed so many quarters. I am suppose to graduate in September 08' looks like it's going to be September 09', Oh well I will get there. Then if I don't like it, I will try design. I need to finish that though.

I really need to figure out a way to have access to a car. I can't save up without a job and I can't get a job because I don't have a car. Maybe I will look up bus routes and see different businesses on the route. That would make sense. I don't want retail. I really don't want to be a receptionist. I would really like something without customer contact. I would like to try to be a personal assistant. I think that that would be right up my alley, although I would probably need a car to run errands and what not. Oh what am I to do? I need to think of a plan. I need to figure out a way to make some money. I found this website. It's called Alpine Access. It's a home-based job answering phone lines. I think that I would be able to handle that. I am really going to look more into it before I make a decision.

In other news, I am completly happy with my boyfriend. I have never been so happy with someone.. I know that he really loves me and cares about me. I really love him a lot. He is really good to me, I try my best to make him happy.

So it's Christmas time. I am going to get a Wii for Mat. I am going to go ahead and make a list of all the stores in the area carrying them, then hall ass to get there to buy one. I NEED one . I love that thing. It's so much fun!!!! Well there we go a little update of what is going on.

No comments: